Saturday, August 18, 2007

My First day in CDAC Bangalore( formally NCST).

Before I write any think about CDAC, introduce myself. I'm came here from small city Jamshedpur or U can say STEEL City.

.I came to CDAC on 5th Aug 2007, But that is not Working day in CDAC so return back to hotel. The fist day we were introduced to the one of the best course possible in software technology, actually that is on my second day in Bangalore.


After the introduction session we want to canteen fro take a break. The lectures started on first day itself. This place has an excellent campus and infrastructure. Specially the 24X7 labs which will take away all the nights sleep. The environment here is such that you will never be able to feel that how much time has passed.We can really enjoy and learn in this environment.

The Excellent faculty is always present at your rescue. In past weeks we came to know about the pace of life and course. What content of course took weeks to be was completed in a one or more sessions. This is one course which surly requires a lot of determination.I have my interests in software and development field. This was the main reason of joining this institution.



I did my Bachelor of computer application as well as Bachelor of Arts . I have my core interests in open source development. I like playing Cricket and swimming but both of the game is not available in campus so i switch to volleyball, first few day no't like this game but now i feel this game is not so boring .

Bangalore is a nice city to learn and enjoying purpose. I visited several palaces like forum and Total mall, like this places because i never went at such places before.

No comments: